Monday, April 23, 2012

Gospel Reflection- The Good Shepherd

Last week we had a great discussion about the idea of seeing Jesus in the people around us. This week the Gospel talks about Jesus being the Good Shepherd. You can read it here: Readings for the fourth Sunday of Easter. Since I have taken down my bulletin board about our Lenten promises, I thought it would be fun to let the kids draw their own sheep and write ways in which people will know that they are a follower of Jesus. I am always looking for opportunities to incorporate different uses for technology, so I thought it would be fun to watch a video on How to draw a sheep.  I have some great artists in my class and perhaps this will encourage them to hunt around for other videos on You Tube that will help them learn to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment